- All schools develop a safety plan and revisit/revise the plan each school year.
- All schools participate in regular fire, lockdown, severe weather, and earthquake drills.
- All faculty and staff complete an annual active shooter training.
- Anonymous tip line available on each school website
- Resource officers at East, North, Southwest, CCMS, and CCHS
- Surveillance cameras in schools and on school buses
- K9 Resources perform random checks on bags and lockers
- All visitors are required to show a photo ID and state their purpose for the visit.
- All exterior doors are locked or controlled at all times.
- All classroom doors are closed and locked during instruction.
- OpenGate technology screens students when entering the school
- Non-intrusive screeners for students
- Fast and automatic