ALL parents/guardians are encouraged to view a brief video to learn more about the new online registration through Infinite Campus. Click here to view the video.
There are three (3) methods to enroll your child using the online registration.
• New Student Registration – This is for families or individual students that are new to the district. Use the following URL to access the online registration tool: https://kycde2.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/calloway Parents/guardians can click the link and fill in the required information. An email will be sent with a link to the online registration tool.
Students that are new to the district will be required to provide the following documents:
• Birth Certificate
• Updated immunization record
• Eye Examination – for those enrolling in kindergarten
• Dental Exam – for those enrolling in kindergarten
• Two Proofs of Residency (i.e. lease agreement, utility bill)
• If a student wishes to participate in the KEES program, a social security card is required.
The forms listed can be faxed to the school that the child will be attending or brought to Back to School Events. Fax numbers for each school are located on the district website.
• Returning Student Registration – Use this method if your child was enrolled in the district at the end of the previous school year.
The annual update will be completed using your Parent Portal account in Infinite Campus. Use the link below to access your Parent Portal account: Campus Portal Login (infinitecampus.org)
A guide has been created to assist parents/guardians with completing the online registration update for returning students. Click here to access the document.
If you have forgotten your username and password, utilize the “Forgot Password?” and/or “Forgot Username” function on the Calloway County Campus Portal website.
If your child is a returning student and you do not have a Campus Parent account set up or if you need Campus Portal help, please contact the portal contact at your child's school. If you have children at multiple schools, you only need to contact one school as Parent Portal accounts are connected to all the children in your household.
By using the Parent Portal, most of the student’s demographic information will be prepopulated. Please review the information and make any updates by providing the current information.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to gather the following information in preparation for registration:
• Household information – current address and phone numbers
• Parent information – current work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
• Student information – current demographic and health/medication information
• Emergency Contact – current addresses, phone numbers and birthdates.
Returning students with updated forms (immunization, 6th grade physical, etc.) will need to fax the forms to the school that the child will be attending or bring them to the Back to School Events. Fax numbers for each school are located on the district website.
• Kiosk Registration – This method is for families that do not have access to a computer/smart phone or do not have an email address. CCSD will arrange an opportunity for parents/guardians to come to a location to complete the registration process. Dates, times, and locations will be announced soon.
Q: Do I have to complete the online registration?
A: Yes. All students that will be attending Calloway County Schools during the 2022-2023 school year must be registered using the online registration process.
Q: What if I do not have the Internet or a device (i.e. computer/smart phone) in order to complete the online registration?
A: If you do not have access to the internet or if you need assistance completing any forms, we will be glad to help. Computers and school staff will be available on specific dates and times closer to the start of the school year to assist you with the process. We are happy to provide the technology or assistance that you need to make this new process go as smoothly as possible for you.