CALLOWAY COUNTY SCHOOLS ATHLETIC
HALL OF FAME
The Calloway County Schools Athletic Hall of Fame is proud to recognize and honor outstanding individuals who have accomplished extraordinary athletics achievements.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to the Calloway County Athletics program.
- The nominee must have distinguished themselves through athletic achievement in the areas of playing, coaching, administration, or as a fan.
- All athletes must have graduated from Calloway County High School at least five (5) years prior to nomination.
- All employees must have retired from the Calloway County Schools.
- An individual may be nominated posthumously.
An individual possessing the qualifications noted above may be nominated by completing the official Calloway County Schools Athletics Hall of Fame nomination form. Nominations of candidates for entry into the Hall of Fame shall be considered indefinitely. Nomination forms must be submitted by March 1 of each year. Selections will be announced by July 1 of each year.
If you have questions please contact any of the Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Members or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calloway County Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Members:
- Tim Barrett
- Colonel Bill Cowan
- Bill Crick
- Paul Wayne Garrison
- Melissa Green
- Randy McCallon
- Josh McKeel
- Yvette Pyle
- Vicky White