CCHS Laker Family,
Due to the governor’s request to close alls schools, CCHS will begin Non-Traditional Instruction (NTI) on Friday, March 20, 2020. Please know and understand that the CCHS Faculty & Staff are working diligently to create meaningful learning opportunities for your student to utilize over the coming weeks.
- What does this mean for my CCHS student? This means that your student will either begin instruction via the internet at your home or through an informational packet. For students learning via the Internet, please visit each teacher’s webpage for your instructions.
- Pickup times and instructions are as follows:
• Friday, April 17, 2020 – 9:00am to 3:00pm
• Monday, April 20, 2020 – Noon to 6:00pm
Note: To pick up your packet, Students and/or Parents will need to drive through the bus lane in the front of the school. Please stay in your car and someone will come to your car and assist you.
- For Packet Returns, please make sure to include the Student Name and Teacher's Name on each packet.
I understand how unsettling this may be to you and your CCHS student, but please know and understand that we will get through these uncertain times together. If you have any questions for CCHS, please call 270-762-7374. If you have questions for a specific teacher, please call his/her extension. (Here is a listing of CCHS Teacher Extensions.) If you would like further assistance or need to know about food pick up times, please call 270-762-7304.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.