Welcome CCHS Lakers!
We have exciting changes happening for the registration process for the 2019-2020 school year. This year we are moving to electronic registration forms. We have three separate forms for you to complete. Below you will find the links and descriptions of these three separate forms.
1. 2019-2020 Registration Form- You can register every Calloway County student in your household even if they do not attend CCHS. It will hold up to four children before requiring you to fill out a separate form.
2019-2020 Calloway County Registration Form
2. 2019-2020 CCHS Emergency Information Card Including Emergency Contacts - This form is ONLY for students attending CCHS next school year and will have to be filled out for each child in your household separately. (If you have 2 students attending CCHS, you will fill out the form twice.)
2019-2020 CCHS Emergency Information Card Including Emergency Contacts
3. 2019-2020 CCHS Dismissal Form - This form is ONLY for students attending CCHS next school year and will have to be filled out for each child in your household separately. (If you have 2 students attending CCHS, you will fill out the form twice.)
2019-2020 CCHS Dismissal Form
**Students that are new to the district are required to conduct an intake meeting with the school principal and meet established criteria before they are officially enrolled.
Q: What if I do not have the Internet or if I don’t know how to type?
A: If you do not have access to the internet or if you need assistance completing any forms, we will be glad to help. Computers and school staff will be available at registration events to assist you with the process. We are happy to provide the technology or assistance that you need to make this new process go as smoothly as possible for you.
Q: Do I need to attend another school’s registration night if I completed the registration form on all my children already?
A: YES! The only district-wide form, currently, is the Registration Form. You will not need to complete this form again; however, they will have school specific forms and/or paperwork for you to complete.
Q: Do I need to come to the registration events in July if I have completed these two forms?
A: YES! The registration night in July will provide a time for us to verify the completion of these forms AND provide any other necessary paperwork and fees to complete your registration. You will also be able to pick up your child’s schedule on the July registration dates.
You will be pleased to know that even with this process, we are minimizing the amount of paper that we use. Below you will have electronic access to items such as: Code of Conduct Book, CCMS Student Handbook, etc.
There will be a signature sheet to sign at upon enrollment that you know how to access these items and agree to abide by them.
Your child will NOT be enrolled until the proper documentation is provided:
- Birth Certificate
- Updated immunization record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (Two documents required)